Ingredients: Sea Grapes (Grown in Okinawa), Salt
This product is also available on Amazon US (prices and availability vary)
How to Make:
Drain the water, wash the sea grapes in clean water, and wait for them to return to their vibrant, popping form. Follow the link below to learn the do's and don't's of preparing umi budo.
- Umi budo (“sea grapes”) are commonly known as “green caviar” as they are a Japanese delicacy, most commonly seen in Okinawa and in other parts of South East Asia
- A good source of vitamins & minerals and highly regarded for having antibacterial properties
- This a tasty food low in calories, fat, and carbs
- Great for boosting the immune system, assisting with inflammation and infection, maintaining healthy hair and skin and so much more
- They are an extremely nutritious type of seaweed and are packed with vitamins, antioxidants, omega 3 oils, iodine, and even collagen which is essential for youthful-looking skin
Storage: Do not place in direct sunlight, high temperatures, or humidity.
Manufactured by: Mec International
We currently do not accept returns. If you have a problem with your order, please contact us. Send us any information and pictures regarding the issue with your order and we will assess the situation. Once the situation is assessed, a full or partial refund may be processed.
If you are granted a refund, you should receive your refund within 7-14 business days, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you want to change the details of your order, you are free to do so without contacting us. Once your order is shipped out, you cannot make changes to your order. For any problems, please contact us as soon as possible.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose.
We are available to be contacted by email at anytime. We usually answer within 1-2 business days. Our weekend hours are limited and we may take a little longer to respond in some cases.