Poka-Poka Kokuto Brown Sugar with Ginger and Shikuawasa (180g): Raw Sugar, Kokuto Sugar (Grown in Okinawa), Molasses, Potato Starch, Shikuwasa Powder, Ginger (Grown in Japan)
Poka-Poka Kokuto Brown Sugar with Ginger and Matcha Green Tea (180g): Raw Sugar, Kokuto Sugar (Grown in Okinawa), Molasses, Matcha Green Tea, Ginger (Grown in Japan)
Poka-Poka Kokuto Brown Sugar with Ginger (200g): Raw Sugar, Kokuto Sugar (Grown in Okinawa), Molasses, Ginger (Grown in Japan)
Poka-Poka Kokuto Brown Sugar with Ginger and Black Tea (180g): Raw Sugar, Kokuto Sugar (Grown in Okinawa), Molasses, Black Tea Powder, Ginger (Grown in Japan)
How to Make:
Use in your tea, coffee, recipes that call for sugar!
- 100% Natural Sugar Cane
- Tarama Island is a little island off of Okinawa known for its good sugar cane
- Known as the "world's healthiest brown sugar" due to its many health benefits and is rich in minerals
- Kokuto Black Sugar is known to be the world’s healthiest brown sugar
- Unlike processed sugar; this organic, plant-based alternative is rich in minerals such as potassium, iron and calcium to name a few
- While sugar, in general, is not the healthiest ingredient, amongst all the sugars, this is one of the 'healthier' types
- Kokuto is called either brown sugar or black sugar, however, the character for 'koku' is black in Japanese and 'to' means sugar
- These sugar products are fused with ginger; a spice that has been used for centuries in cooking and as a home remedy to aid in nausea, colds, chronic indigestion, and menstrual pain
- Choose your favorite flavor, just ginger, ginger with some famous matcha green tea powder, or ginger mixed with Okinawan shikuwasa citrus powder
Storage: Keep away from moisture, heat, and sunlight. Store in a cool, dry place.
Manufactured by: Ryukyu Kokuto
We currently do not accept returns. If you have a problem with your order, please contact us. Send us any information and pictures regarding the issue with your order and we will assess the situation. Once the situation is assessed, a full or partial refund may be processed.
If you are granted a refund, you should receive your refund within 7-14 business days, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you want to change the details of your order, you are free to do so without contacting us. Once your order is shipped out, you cannot make changes to your order. For any problems, please contact us as soon as possible.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose.
We are available to be contacted by email at anytime. We usually answer within 1-2 business days. Our weekend hours are limited and we may take a little longer to respond in some cases.