Ingredients: Turmeric, Hatomugi (Job’s Tears), Ryukyu Mugwort, Persimmon Leaves, Polypore, Goji Berry, Senna Seeds, Mandarin Peel, Chinese Licorice, Cinnamon
Amount: 30g (15 tea bags x 2g)
How to Make:
Boil water and steep tea bag to desired taste. Lightly mix the tea bag around and then take it out. Steep a short time for a lighter taste or a few more minutes for a stronger taste. Enjoy hot or cold!
- Turmeric tea is loved for its relief of those with a cold or flu symptoms, inflammation such as arthritis or acne, and stomach or bowel problems
- Turmeric tea can often taste bitter and unpleasant, but this blend contains citrus, cinnamon, and more for an enjoyable cup of tea at any time of the day or year
- Uncommonly seen Okinawa plants are also added to this tea for a taste you can’t find anywhere else
- Turmeric is frequently used in Ayurvedic practices and has been revered as the ‘spice of life’ due to its active ingredient, curcumin
- Ucchin (the Okinawan name for turmeric) has been used for centuries in its natural form and as a powder in food and teas or more recently in tablet form
Storage: Keep away from moisture, heat, and sunlight. Store in a cool, dry place.
We currently do not accept returns. If you have a problem with your order, please contact us. Send us any information and pictures regarding the issue with your order and we will assess the situation. Once the situation is assessed, a full or partial refund may be processed.
If you are granted a refund, you should receive your refund within 7-14 business days, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you want to change the details of your order, you are free to do so without contacting us. Once your order is shipped out, you cannot make changes to your order. For any problems, please contact us as soon as possible.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose.
We are available to be contacted by email at anytime. We usually answer within 1-2 business days. Our weekend hours are limited and we may take a little longer to respond in some cases.