Ingredients: Mulberry Leaves, Mulberry Stems
Amount: 50g (2g x 25 bags)
How to Make:
Boil one tea bag for 1 minute~ or to taste.
- Made with green tea leaves grown in Okinawa
- Known as a superfood by numerous health and nutrition experts
- Commonly used by liver patients because of its many health benefits
- Kuwa is rich in potassium, magnesium, iron, calcium, and zinc while also containing vitamins and antioxidants, making it known to the world as a "superfood" by many health professionals
- These minerals can aid in lowering cholesterol, blood glucose levels for diabetics and support strong, healthy bones and hair
- Vitamins A, B1&2 and C support a healthy immune system and promote good vision, metabolism, and healthy skin
- Antioxidants lower the risk of heart disease and cancer by reducing the damage done to cells through environmental factors. The perfect tea blend for maintaining overall good health
Storage: Keep away from moisture, heat, and sunlight. Store in a cool, dry place.
Manufactured by: Ucchin Okinawa
We currently do not accept returns. If you have a problem with your order, please contact us. Send us any information and pictures regarding the issue with your order and we will assess the situation. Once the situation is assessed, a full or partial refund may be processed.
If you are granted a refund, you should receive your refund within 7-14 business days, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you want to change the details of your order, you are free to do so without contacting us. Once your order is shipped out, you cannot make changes to your order. For any problems, please contact us as soon as possible.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose.
We are available to be contacted by email at anytime. We usually answer within 1-2 business days. Our weekend hours are limited and we may take a little longer to respond in some cases.