Ingredients: Kumisukuchin (Java) Leaves, Kumisukuchin Flowers, Kumisukuchin Stems
Amount: 60g (2g x 30 tea bags)
This product is also available on Amazon US (prices and availability vary)
How to Make:
Place one tea bag in a cup of hot water. Steep until desired concentration and taste.
- Kumiskuchin is also known as Java or Cat’s Whiskers
- This tea is used to flush out the body since it is a diuretic (you’ll go to the bathroom more!)
- The plant is commonly grown in Okinawan’s backyards and loved by both men and women due to its beauty, homely taste, and health benefits
- The Kumiskuchin plant has also been used in traditional Chinese medicine for the liver and kidney
- This plant has a rich history growing in many areas around Southeast Asia and close islands
- People in these areas commonly chew the leaves to relieve swelling and pain of cavities
- The locals say blending this tea with oregano brings relief for mild asthma and whooping cough.
Storage: Keep away from moisture, heat, and sunlight. Store in a cool, dry place.
We currently do not accept returns. If you have a problem with your order, please contact us. Send us any information and pictures regarding the issue with your order and we will assess the situation. Once the situation is assessed, a full or partial refund may be processed.
If you are granted a refund, you should receive your refund within 7-14 business days, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you want to change the details of your order, you are free to do so without contacting us. Once your order is shipped out, you cannot make changes to your order. For any problems, please contact us as soon as possible.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose.
We are available to be contacted by email at anytime. We usually answer within 1-2 business days. Our weekend hours are limited and we may take a little longer to respond in some cases.