Turmeric Blend (15 tea bags x 2g): Turmeric, Hatomugi (Job’s Tears), Ryukyu Mugwort, Persimmon Leaves, Polypore, Goji Berry, Senna Seeds, Mandarin Peel, Chinese Licorice, Cinnamon
Goya Blend (15 tea bags x 1.5g): Goya (Bitter Melon) Leaves, Goya Seeds
Guava Blend (15 tea bags x 1.5g): Guava Leaves, Guava Fruit, Ryukyu Mugwort, Hatomugi (Job’s Tears), Goji Berry, Senna Seeds, Mandarin Peel, Chinese Licorice, Cinnamon
Sanpin Blend (20 tea bags x 2g): Fermented Tea Leaves, Sanpin (Jasmine) Flowers
How to Make:
Boil water and steep tea bag to desired taste. Lightly mix the tea bag around and then take it out. Steep a short time for a lighter taste or a few more minutes for a stronger taste. Enjoy hot or cold!
- Turmeric tea is loved for its relief of those with a cold or flu symptoms, inflammation such as arthritis or acne, and stomach or bowel problems
- Turmeric tea can often taste bitter and unpleasant, but this blend contains citrus, cinnamon, and more for an enjoyable cup of tea at any time of the day or year
- Goya means ‘bitter melon’ in Japanese, but this tea uses just the leaves and seeds so no need to worry about any bitter taste
- The aroma and taste of goya tea are both savory like rich, roasted nuts, an uncommon feature among teas
- Goya is said to be very helpful in controlling blood sugar so is often recommended to those with diabetes or to those on a diet
- Japan has approved guava and guava tea as an official food used in the prevention and treatment of diabetes
- Guava tea is highly recommended for controlling blood sugar
- Sanpin-cha (also known as jasmine tea) is one of the most popular beverages in Okinawa
- This sanpin tea has a light aroma and smooth taste due to the nice blend of jasmine flowers mixed with fermented tea leaves
- Sold in a set to make it easier and cheaper for you to purchase
Storage: Keep away from moisture, heat, and sunlight. Store in a cool, dry place.
We currently do not accept returns. If you have a problem with your order, please contact us. Send us any information and pictures regarding the issue with your order and we will assess the situation. Once the situation is assessed, a full or partial refund may be processed.
If you are granted a refund, you should receive your refund within 7-14 business days, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you want to change the details of your order, you are free to do so without contacting us. Once your order is shipped out, you cannot make changes to your order. For any problems, please contact us as soon as possible.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose.
We are available to be contacted by email at anytime. We usually answer within 1-2 business days. Our weekend hours are limited and we may take a little longer to respond in some cases.