Ingredients: Green Tea Leaves (Benifuki)
Amount: 40g (2g x 20 bags)
How to Make:
Boil one tea bag for 1 minute~ or to taste.
- Made with green tea leaves grown in Okinawa
- Benifuki loosely translates to "red riches and honors"
- The perfect blend for those who suffer from hayfever symptoms!
- It's high in antioxidants which reduces the risk of various cancers and promotes good skin health, reduces the risk of developing memory loss in old age, increases fat burning, and helps lower the risk of diabetes
- The reason why Benifuki is such a distinct tea is that it contains 100x more methylated catechins than regular green tea
- Methylated catechins are thought to relieve the symptoms of hayfever, making Benifuki the perfect tea to consume during the seasons of hay fever. It is attracting a lot of attention from those who have trouble with the turn of the season!
- Besides hayfever, it is also said to be good for atopy, which is our genetic tendency to develop things such as allergies, asthma, and eczema
Storage: Keep away from moisture, heat, and sunlight. Store in a cool, dry place.
Manufactured by: Ucchin Okinawa
We currently do not accept returns. If you have a problem with your order, please contact us. Send us any information and pictures regarding the issue with your order and we will assess the situation. Once the situation is assessed, a full or partial refund may be processed.
If you are granted a refund, you should receive your refund within 7-14 business days, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you want to change the details of your order, you are free to do so without contacting us. Once your order is shipped out, you cannot make changes to your order. For any problems, please contact us as soon as possible.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose.
We are available to be contacted by email at anytime. We usually answer within 1-2 business days. Our weekend hours are limited and we may take a little longer to respond in some cases.