Ingredients: Guava Leaves (Grown in Okinawa)
Amount: 75g (3g x 25 tea bags)
How to Make:
Place one tea bag in a teapot and pour about 500ml of hot water. Steep until desired taste.
- This is tea 100% pure guava tea leaves all grown in Okinawa
- Japan has approved guava and guava tea as an official food used in the prevention and treatment of diabetes
- This tea is highly recommended for controlling blood sugar
- Guava tea is commonly known to assist in controlling blood sugar, but not many people know it can help in controlling appetite, as well
- It is a good tea for the stomach and digestion
- This tea is pure guava tea for those looking to get the most benefits out of the leaves for their body and health
Storage: Keep away from moisture, heat, and sunlight. Store in a cool, dry place.
We currently do not accept returns. If you have a problem with your order, please contact us. Send us any information and pictures regarding the issue with your order and we will assess the situation. Once the situation is assessed, a full or partial refund may be processed.
If you are granted a refund, you should receive your refund within 7-14 business days, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you want to change the details of your order, you are free to do so without contacting us. Once your order is shipped out, you cannot make changes to your order. For any problems, please contact us as soon as possible.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose.
We are available to be contacted by email at anytime. We usually answer within 1-2 business days. Our weekend hours are limited and we may take a little longer to respond in some cases.